Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Description: This lo was completed for the Sept. scrap pack ...make a lo for all the items sent to you only adding photos, journaling, paper, paint, ink, and chalk no other embellishments except what is in the pack..items listed below:
1. 1 sheer bag- made into a brown owl sitting on fence, the pull ties were turned into the owls claws.
2. 3 golden rings- cut up and painted black used in the middle of the iron gate for decoration, i curled two of them.
3. 2 mini copper brads- one in the door of the haunted house for a knob, and the other as a nail on the rt. tree to hold up the BEWARE sign.
4. place card- cut up into two RIP tombstones and for making the BEWARE sign.
5. 8 white flower petals- 3 were inked orange and made into pumpkins down in left corner, one was inked orange and made into a Jack-o-lantern by front step of haunted house. the other four left white and cut into ghost two by house and two by the tombstones, and one piece for the tail of the skunk.
6. 24 sequins- 22 painted lime green and used as the bubbles in the witches pot.the brew bubbled over...and the other two in the eyes of the owl.
7. 1yd.of black eyelash fiber- tied into a large knot and made legs for the big giant spider right in the middle of the page.
8. 1yd of cream eyelash fiber- used to sew into paper to make the web for spider, actually could of used more fiber for this..but looks great.
9. 5 bobby pins- i cut the pins at the curve and with cardstock i glued together and created the iron fence/gate then i painted the paper rings and bobby pins black.
10. 4 wooden hearts 1lg- 1 med. and 1 small- cut up into fours and made into mushrooms...every fall we have tons of mushrooms and every skunk likes mushrooms. i inked them brown too.
11. two black feathers- put the two together and made a fluffy tail for the little skunk in the pumpkin patch..perfect tail.
12. 3 medium brads- two painted red for the eyes of the spider and one for the nail on the pumpkin patch sign on left side.
13. hang tag- used the tag to make the sign for the pumpkin patch on lt. side and the string to have the spider hanging on lt. side of tree and to hang the BEWARE sign.
14. 2 cotton balls-used one to put behind the two pumpkins in patch to pop off and too give a round look, the other was stretched into clouds, and steam for the boiling couldron pot.
the pic is my ds last Halloween
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Here is a project I did for the Sept. Cosmo Cricket...I had won this suitcase which is soooo nice at a scrap store (nothing is local here) . I had decided to use it for this Thursday night...I woke and started looking for the costume..My son who wore this costume and everyone of mine, will be 22 in Jan. It is handmade and sooo cute.
I wanted him to have as a keepsake. The title of the page is BOO for all the times we played peek-a-boo! so fitting for the Halloween pic. I used three pics and cut into circles..never been much on the circles so was having trouble went lurking on scrapbook.com and found inspiration!!!!! thanks! looked at so many lo's. left love too! All pp are Cosmo Cricket and the Suitcase. I hand cut the flourish on left. the other flourish is cricut cut at 3 1/2. the pic is of Bruce Jr. when he was 10 mons. old.. now 21. thanks for looking!
Friday, September 26, 2008
HELLO I COMPLETED THIS LO FOR THE SEPT. SCRAP YOUR AVATAR W/FABLADY. I HAD THIS AVATAR UP SINCE DUSTY WAS BORN JULY 28. HERE HE IS 9 DAYS OLD.
THE TREE IS CRICUT FROM MY COMMUNITY TREE1 CUT FIT TO PAGE. AND THE TITLE IS BLOSSOM GRANDE FROM QUICKUTZ I CUT WITH CHIPBOARD AND THEN PAINTED YELLOW AND SPRINKLED GLITTER THAT MATCHED..THE TWIST.
THE BUTTONS ARE ALL HAND SEWN X. THE BUTTERFLY WAS SOMETHING I SAW FROM ONE OF KROMKITTY LO..LOVED IT..TFS! THE JOURNAL READS ME AND DUSTY NINE DAYS OLD. TFL!! PP DCWV FALL STACK.
Monday, September 22, 2008
I made this altered printers shelf for the Holiday Contest at BBTB. I had several cuts on the Cricut..I used the Expressions to cut the corner flourishes at 6 1/2 and 4 1/2 from Home Accents. I then painted them with crackle paint. I cut the tree at 11 from My Community. The Chip n' Dale from Mickey and Friends. The acorn and leaves from Doodlecharms. The Black bird is the Wyoming bird from 50 States. I used all the pics of the family from last fall. The real acorns are from Sat. me and the boys picked up camping. I have a quilled corn and a yo-yo fabric. Felt leaves, Gin-x quote. The BOYS just love this I have hung it in the hall way at their eye level. TFL!! The quote reads ( No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face. -John Donne)
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Description: I made this frame for my aunt as a gift. It is Dusty at 7 weeks old in a little fall outfit. I splattered painted the frame then used the cricut home accents for flourish and then used dollar tree pics and tiny prima, the rhinestones in the tiny prima. SHE LOVED IT!!
I completed this lo for the Sept. Rusty Pickle Blog challenge. I used the school daze line....a favorite in any ones book!!! This is my son Colten who is 6 on his first day of school this year...you can just see the proud in his face of this new pack!!!! TFL!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Description: Hello ....I had completed this lo for the Sept. Tinted technique challenge. Create a lo using a tinted picture. Also using as many techniques as you can. I tinted the pic on photo explosion green w/stars..it is two of my boys when they got one of those guitars from Wal-mart w/microphones!! gotta love it! Colten fav. song is We will rock you by Queen. They would sing it over and over! I painted the pic edges w/gesso and then stamped with staz-on.
I bleached stamped skulls on the black bazzill card stock. I tore and distressed the cardstock, used drywall tape.
The we is stamped with Tim Holtz stamps and then embossed with white pearl green. The star is foiled. The guitar is cricut drew with the marker and then cut out. The rock was painted with crackle paints. The quote reads:
having fun should mean you are loud so every one can hear how much joy there is in life to share.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Description: HI EVERYONE..I HAVE BEEN HAVING SCRAPERS BLOCK...OR SOMETHING NO LAYOUTS IN OVER A WEEK....I HOPE I'M BACK?????
THIS IS A LO I DID FOR A CHALLENGE W/FABLADY SEPT. TEAR AND FOLD.
I TORE AND FOLDED QUITE A BIT. I USED A BRICK WALL DCWV SHEET BEHIND THE BG BLUSH SHEET..I THEN PAINTED THE LINES ON THE BRICKS TO LOOK LIKE MORTAR. I USED THE CRACKLE PAINT ON THE PHOTO AS I HAD SEEN FROM VINTAGE ME...LOVE IT!! THANKS SO MUCH!! I USED THE PHOTO CORNER AS A TWIST. THE FLOWER IS MADE BY TEA BAG FOLDING , THE ONE LEAF IS TEA BAG FOLDING BUT THE STEM IS CRICUT FROM WIMG. I ALSO FOLDED THE PAPER UNDER SUGAR..THE TITLE IS CUT FROM SIZZIX WITH CHIPBOARD AND THE GLAZE TO SHINE. THERE IS A TINY GOLDEN SPOON ATTACHED. SPICE WAS CREATED WITH PAZZLES AND PAINTED WITH CRACKLE PAINT AND A TINY GLASS BOTTLE ATTACHED LIKE A SPICE BOTTLE.
THIS IS MY DD AMANDA WHO IS 15..THIS IS ONE OF THE MYSPACE PICS...GOTTA LOVE IT!!! TFL!!!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
HERE IS A LITTLE REFRIG. MAGNET I CREATED FOR http://debbysdares.blogspot.com/
SHE DARED ME TO...AND WITHIN NO TIME I CREATED THIS WONDERFUL LITTLE MAGNET FRAME. I USED A BUTTERFLY FROM WAL-MART IN THE CRAFT DEPT. TOO CUTE. PINK BAZZILL, PRIMA FLOWERS, STAMPIN UP INK, FLOURISH CUTE FROM CRICUT HOME ACCENTS CUT FROM PP DCWV. IT IS MY DD AMANDA 10/93 . TFL!! THANKS DEBBY FOR THE DARE!!!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Description: HELLO THIS IS A LAYOUT ODescription: HELLO THIS IS A LAYOUT OF CODY AND COLTEN AT THE CIRCUS LAST FRIDAY THEY WERE THE ONLY CHILDREN THAT WOULD GET IN THE PIC,LOL! I USED PAPER DOLLS THE CLOWN WAS CUT AT 4, THE TENT AT 8 1/4, THE BUGGY AT 3. I USED CUTTIN UP FOR THE TITLE AT 1 3/4. THE PP IS DCWV. I STAMPED THE STARS ON THE WHITE CLOWN OUTFIT, AND PAINTED HIS HAIR WITH TWINKLE H20'S. THE EYES ARE WIGGLE EYES. I CUT OUT THE COLLAR TWICE ONCE AT 4 AND ONCE AT 4 1/2. POMPONS FOR THE FRONT OF THE SUITS. THE GREEN CLOWN OUTFIT WAS STAMPED WITH A PENCIL ERASER AND SO WERE THE CHEEKS. I ALSO USED INK AND STICKLES. RIBBON FOR THE TIE BACKS. THANKS FOR LOOKING.
PIC TAKEN FEB. 22, 2008 F CODY AND COLTEN AT THE CIRCUS . THEY WERE THE ONLY CHILDREN OF MINE THAT WOULD GET IN THE PIC,LOL! I USED PAPER DOLLS THE CLOWN WAS CUT AT 4, THE TENT AT 8 1/4, THE BUGGY AT 3. I USED CUTTIN UP FOR THE TITLE AT 1 3/4. THE PP IS DCWV. I STAMPED THE STARS ON THE WHITE CLOWN OUTFIT, AND PAINTED HIS HAIR WITH TWINKLE H20'S. THE EYES ARE WIGGLE EYES. I CUT OUT THE COLLAR TWICE ONCE AT 4 AND ONCE AT 4 1/2. POMPONS FOR THE FRONT OF THE SUITS. THE GREEN CLOWN OUTFIT WAS STAMPED WITH A PENCIL ERASER AND SO WERE THE CHEEKS. I ALSO USED INK AND STICKLES. RIBBON FOR THE TIE BACKS. THANKS FOR LOOKING.
PIC TAKEN FEB. 22, 2008
Monday, September 1, 2008
Description: HERE IS A LO I DID FOR THEDescription: HERE IS A LO I DID FOR THE COLLAGE CHALLENGE. I FIRST MADE A STAMPED COLLAGE USING VERSA MAGIC CHALK INK PADS. THEN I USED 5 PICS A TWIST IN THE CHALLENGE, TWO OF THE PHOTOS ARE SMALL USING THE SCALLOP PUNCH OF THE OCEAN AND SEAGULLS. I USED GLITTER EMBOSSING POWDER AND STICKLES FOR THE BLING ANOTHER TWIST. THEN FLOURISH WAS CRICUT HOME ACCENT CART. ANOTHER TWIST. THE SHELLS ARE PAPER CLAY.
PICS ARE OF AMANDA MY 15YO, ALEXIS MY 19YO, AND COLBY AND COOPER. TFL!!! :) COLLAGE CHALLENGE. I FIRST MADE A STAMPED COLLAGE USING VERSA MAGIC CHALK INK PADS. THEN I USED 5 PICS A TWIST IN THE CHALLENGE, TWO OF THE PHOTOS ARE SMALL USING THE SCALLOP PUNCH OF THE OCEAN AND SEAGULLS. I USED GLITTER EMBOSSING POWDER AND STICKLES FOR THE BLING ANOTHER TWIST. THEN FLOURISH WAS CRICUT HOME ACCENT CART. ANOTHER TWIST. THE SHELLS ARE PAPER CLAY.
PICS ARE OF AMANDA MY 15YO, ALEXIS MY 19YO, AND COLBY AND COOPER. TFL!!! :)