I have FANTASTIC news....On Friday June 5th I found out I was one of the finalist for the Rusty Pickle Amazing Race for the Design Team positions, look HERE . See all the wonderful creations and the wonderful finalist!!! Congrats ladies!!! We now are having a race for the final 6. I'm seriouly nervous here.
Here is my entry my lo. This lo was created using Rusty Pickle's Lucky line....which I am convinced maybe my fav. The pic is of Dusty. I feed the birds and everyday in the morning Dusty goes to the window to look. He just loves it and when I ask do you wanna go watch the birds he goes right for the window. Wanted to always have this special memory. The journaling reads: Dusty you have been watching these birds since you were about 5 1/2 months old. I would at first hold you up to look, then you would sit up and Colby and Cooper would hold you to look, now you view on your own. Dusty ALWAYS enjoy the birds. Love ya, Momma
Click on image to view closerThis is the pic of Dusty that is hanging up at Ritz Camera, I was honered, I signed the back of the photo...and they gave me my copy for free.I was thrilled!!
- Rusty Pickle Lucky Trim PT23
- Rusty Pickle PP The Emerald Rose RP 765
- Rusty Pickle PP Irish Brigade RP 769
- Rusty Pickle PP Fitzpatrick's RP768
- Rusty Pickle Nine Fine Irish Men RP770
- Brown Chocolate cardstock HG504
- Art Paste
- Rusty Pickle buttons
- Rusty Pickle CB47 ChipBoard Swirly-Whirlie
- Melisa Frances Vintage Frames
- EK Success Branch punch (which my Dear Friend Brenda sent me) Thanks Brenda!!!! :)
- Cricut Stretch your Imagination cut the leaves on Silhouette pg. 48 cut at 2.
- Cricut Stretch Your Imagination for the tree cut at fit to page
- Cricut Storybook the title cut at 2 with shadow and accent/frame
- Wings Paper Artsy
- Ink, sewing, ultra fine glitter, cloth wire, wedding roses, clip art see blog or scroll down on left side vintage images (love these two sites)