Hello everyone....well it's time for the Chirper Challenge #16. The challenge this time was to use red and green and have wheels and no Christmas. Jackie's sons came up with the challenge....Dylan and Tyler. So I was trying to think like them.....what would little boys like....this should be easy for for me I only have six.....well was I wrong!! I thought I don't want to use the tractor, the four wheeler, the bike...I was really thinking here....LOL!!!! So applaud Dylan and Tyler cause this was an awesome challenge!! Check it out....Chirper Challenge. The creations are incrediable!! So much fun too!! Can't wait to see what others come up for the challenge so hop on over.
The products used:
- Cosmo Cricket pp Jack's World
- Cosmo Crciket pp Dutch Girl Sofie (for the white only)
- Cricut Cars Cart. L. McQueen cut at 3 1/4 see pg. 36 McQueen in his dress clothes
- Fillmore cut at 3 1/4 on the flip pg. 65
- Ink and distressing, staples
- Making Memories Felt Alphas