You can click on photos to view closer.
Hello everyone..well I finished at 3:48am and let me tell you I was tired after being in the hot sun all day. Using the Game Time line of Rusty Pickle., and the awesome sketch by Beckie. This is a pic of oldest dd Alexis from 2005. She has lived, slept and eat softball since she was able to play.....she didn't go on family vacations, missed lots of events...to play a softball game. She now plays at her college and received the ALL Conference Award this year for highest on everything. So I used the quote by Picabo Street.
When someone tells me there is only one way to do things it always lights a fire under my butt. My instant reaction is, I'm gonna prove you wrong.She has definitively proved everyone wrong......she is an all-star!!!
- Rusty Pickle pp Kick it RP796
- Rusty Pickle pp Pass it RP795
- Rusty Pickle pp Shoot it RP798
- Rusty Pickle pp Catch it RP797
- Rusty Pickle pp Flip it RP799
- Rusty Pickle pp Run it RP800
- Rusty Pickle Alpha Stickers ST78
- Rusty Pickle Tag set CT17
- Rusty Pickle Chipboard CB arrow set
- Rusty Pickle Game Time coupon sheet CC14
- Rusty Pickle Chipboard Swirly Whirly CB47
- Sketch from Beckie Dreyer
- Rusty Pickle Buttons
- Fiskars wavy roll embosser
- Scotch ATG
- Cricut stars border from Celebrations, cut at 3 pg. 110, stars cut at 2, 3, 4 1/2, and 5 1/4 from blackout
- paint from Making Memories
- ink Tim Holtz, bazzill black, blue, and brown cardstock, crafters workshop peony TWC134
http://www.embellish-online.com/gall...ry.php?cat=567 Now just waiting on the next leg of the race. Thanks everyone!!