Hello everyone....made this last night......Yep I stayed up late, but you know I didn't get to sleep in...Dusty was up by 6:30. It is not sunny here and according to the weather I don't think it will be all week. I did this lo for Kimmi's June Colour Challenge using the colors TEAL/TURQUOISE, WHITE, RED and BLACK. I thought over this for awhile I knew I wanted to use a beach theme. The pic is of Cooper in July 2007. Look at that belly.....too funny! He was litteraly eatting the sand...we kept washing him up too turn around and eat again...YUK!!! I should of bought the large little swimmers...lol! We had a ball!!
- Cricut Life is a Beach cart. lighthouse cut at 7
- Cricut Life is a Beach cart. seagulls cut at 5 1/4
- " "" "" """" " seahorse cut at 4
- " " " " " bucket cut at 4
- Ranger Stickles Christmas red, turquoise, and black
- Bazzill cardstock
- title computer font baby kruffy
- EK Success swiss cheese border punch
- wiggle eyes
- MM black paint, sponge brush
- fern leaf, and white swirl from my wonderful friend Betty...cut on Quickutz Silhouette Thanks Betty!!!
- one yellow skittle