Hello everyone, I made this lo last night using the Rusty Pickle Under the Stars Collection. It is a pic of Cody from 2003. Colten was 18 mons. and Jr. and I took the boys down to the Winton Bridge to go fishing. He really didn't catch anything..Jr. just changed his bait like every 20 seconds it seamed like..as soon as Jr. got ready to cast out..Cody needed more bait!! LOL!! It was so funny!! I know you about it!! lol!! I also made the lo for the August Round We Go Challenge! This challenge is all about circles!!!
This months challenge: The has to be at least 2 circles: one circle must be solid and one must have the center cut out. The size is up to you.
I used the large cut out circle, and the small solid circle at the top.
- Rusty Pickle RP792 Gone Fishin
- Rusty Pickle RP789 Wish you were here
- Rusty Pickle RP793 Don't feed the bears
- Rusty Pickle CC13 Cardstock coupons (the title)
- Cricut Camp Out cart. the fishing pole, line, and bass fish all cut at 2 1/4 on the flip.
- Black bazzill cardstock
- Janome sewing machine zigzag stitch
" Fisherman are born honest, but they get over it."
I love it!!!!