You may click on the images to view closer.
Good Morning everyone..it is raining here but it wasn't the day I took the pics of the the birdhouse I made on the beach. Using Rusty Pickle papers, trims, and stickers. See product list below.
I had purchased this cute unfinished birdhouse at Micheal's several years back for .50 cents and of course had it on my to do list..which my boys have played with it numerous times and some of the original pieces have fallen off and are way gone.....but when the new Panama Jack Rusty Pickle papers were placed in my hands the ideas were flowing and this was one of them. I just think it had the cabana look.....I had so much fun making it. The boys would look everyday to see what I had done new.
There is a hammock underneath, clothesline, tiki party lights, surfboards, palm tree, etc. I sure hope you like as much as the fun I had making it. TFL!!!
- Rusty Pickle Panama Jack pp RP868 No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem.
- Rusty Pickle Panama Jack pp RP873 Blue Hawaii
- Rusty Pickle Island Summer ST56 Stickers
- Rusty Pickle Island Summer Tag set CT04
- RP 703 North Shore pp
- RP 707 Tribal tattoo pp
- RP 704 Tahitian Flowers pp
- RP 705 Island Summer pp
- Cricut Life is a Beach Cart. surfboard, leaves, and bikini bathing suit
- Cricut Doodlecharms Palm tree cut at 5 1/2
- LuminArte' paints
- Quickutz die 0566 board shorts
- ink, sand raffia, flip flops
- Judikins Diamond glaze