Hello everyone I made this Spells and Potions books for the challenge over at My Minds Eye create any home decor using either Spider's Web collection or Boo to You collection. I used Spider's Web collection using almost the whole pack but two pages. The children really liked it.
I even printed off some so called spells from Flikr, to be realistic. I have a pretty long list of supplies. See below. Thanks for looking and Have a WONDERFUL Day. Dawn
- Paper Mache Book
- My Mind's Eye Spider's Web collection (Haunted Parlor, Halloween Night, Cauldron Bubbles, Witches Lace, Toil and Trouble, Spider's Silk, Spider's Web accessory sheet, and Scaredy cats)
- Bat die cut from Sizzix yellow die
- Quickutz frog and Goosebumps embosser
- Cricut Paper Dolls spider web cut at 7 3/4
- Cricut Blackletter cut title at 2 1/2 , 2 1/4, and 2.
- Cricut Storybook cut at four
- MM black paint, Rusty Pickle buttons, keys, ribbon, Tim Holtz ink weathered wood, and antique linen,moss, computer font calligraphy.
- Heidi Swapp ghost bird XL
- Zva foam dots