Hello everyone I made this Spells and Potions books for the challenge over at My Minds Eye create any home decor using either Spider's Web collection or Boo to You collection. I used Spider's Web collection using almost the whole pack but two pages. The children really liked it.
I even printed off some so called spells from Flikr, to be realistic. I have a pretty long list of supplies. See below. Thanks for looking and Have a WONDERFUL Day. Dawn
- Paper Mache Book
- My Mind's Eye Spider's Web collection (Haunted Parlor, Halloween Night, Cauldron Bubbles, Witches Lace, Toil and Trouble, Spider's Silk, Spider's Web accessory sheet, and Scaredy cats)
- Bat die cut from Sizzix yellow die
- Quickutz frog and Goosebumps embosser
- Cricut Paper Dolls spider web cut at 7 3/4
- Cricut Blackletter cut title at 2 1/2 , 2 1/4, and 2.
- Cricut Storybook cut at four
- MM black paint, Rusty Pickle buttons, keys, ribbon, Tim Holtz ink weathered wood, and antique linen,moss, computer font calligraphy.
- Heidi Swapp ghost bird XL
- Zva foam dots
Wow Dawn this is fantastic and Gorgeous I love the book it looks amazing you are very clever ..I wish we celebrated Halloween like you guys do looks like so much FUN!
Oh girl, this is amazing! You really need to submit this for publishing in some magazine! You rock and so does this Spells & Potions book!
So Amazing!!! I love that paper!! What a neat idea. You are so clever! I'm suppose to be making dinner and instead I am finishing up scrapping and looking at your blog...
P.S. no facebook :(
This is jaw dropping AMAZING WORK!! WOW, I don't know what to say! I love the paper and the idea is AWESOME!! You are one very talented woman!
OMGOSH this is the coolest thing ever!!!! I loveeeee this Dawn! Very creative...WOW!!!
Post a Comment