Good Morning and Happy Monday!!! I got this lo done last night it is a pic of my three yo granddaughter Abigail. The title came from her, she is always coming up to me out the blue and saying Love ya grandma....well it just melts my heart!!!! That sweet voice....awwww!! I love it!!
Well let me tell ya doing girl los is way out of my league!!! Yes I know I have girls, but they are 16, 19, and 20. The six boys I do most of my los on, I don't even buy pink papers, but I do adore boy prints!! lol!! I may have to change!! The pp was also donated to us from Imaginisce at the Rusty Pickle retreat. I thank them!! The papers are awesome. The Babushka Dolls oh my...as soon as I saw the Paisley cart. I was sold!! I just had to use them and since Abigail is such a doll how perfect!!! Love how they turned out!! Once again thanks Cricut!! Had so much fun making them!!!
- PP by Imaginisce Perfectly Posh
- Flowers from American Crafts
- The Dolls Cricut cut at 2 1/2 from Paisley Cart.
- The flourish cut from Cricut from Sweethearts cart. at 2 3/4
- The title cut from Cricut cart. Paisley Love ya cut at 1 1/2
- The grandma title used my Gypsy (OMG) love it!! welded grandma from Lyrical letters
- Martha Stewart heart border punch, and dot punch
- Bazzill cardstock
- Kaisercrafts the pearls
- tulip fabric paint black dots
- The pic was altered at picnic.com